We believe in transparency. We suggest you to go through our policies carefully, and keep visiting for updates.
We reserve our rights to amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Bytepaper. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. If the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 7 days prior notice by posting a notice of change on the “Policy Updates” section of Bytepaper. Your continued use of Bytepaper after expiry of these 7 days will be considered as your express consent to all such amendments to this policy.
- - Throughout this policy, the term “personal information” is used to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- - We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
Collection of Personal Information
If You authorize us to access your Google Email Account or other Email account, we shall pull and view all your email conversations. Our systems will then analyze these emails and segregate important contacts based on your email conversation
All information entered on Bytepaper and information gathered by Bytepaper Platform shall be stored by us. We may also request for additional information about your deals and your activities, such as:
- -Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information of your clients/customers/leads Detailed business and/or personal information such as your date of birth or Date of registration and Permanent Account Number (PAN). And information such as your office address, business category and entity type etc
- - We may also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as when you contact our customer support team, when you respond to a survey and/or during your interactions with members of our sales and marketing or technical support teams. We may monitor or record the telephone conversations between you or anyone acting on your behalf and our support staff for internal quality and training purposes. By communicating with us, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
When you download or use our Bytepaper applications, or access our web Platform, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device’s setting’s menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the service desk of your mobile device manufacturer.
How We Use the Personal, Professional and Business Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal, professional and business information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, customized and complete business management experience. We may use this information to:
- a. provide customer support
- b. process information and send notices/updates/reminders about your meetings/contacts resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- c. prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement customize, measure, and improve Bytepaper services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites, interfaces, tools and applications
- d. deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- e. contact you at the mobile number provided by you, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal, professional and business information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize Bytepaper Services, communication and content. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our promotions, follow the directions that may be provided within the communication.
We collect the following types of information in order to provide you with the use of and access to Bytepaper, and to help us personalize and improve your experience: When you visit Bytepaper, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us includes, but is not limited to, the data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, and standard web log data etc. When you access Bytepaper, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, Flash cookies, web beacons or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”). We use these Cookies to recognize you as a merchant; customize our services, content, and communication; measure communication effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and our services. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and/or our services features.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal, professional and business information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or Bytepaper services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
We may share your personal, professional and business information with:
- - Members of our parent company and subsidiaries (collectively our corporate family) to provide joint content, products, and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies.
- - Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit or in violation of our privacy policies.
Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to us or one of our affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal, professional and business information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate other violations.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF AVAILING THE SERVICES THROUGH BYTEPAPER APPLICATION AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENTS OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS